defaultstudentloan.net represents a new and innovative concept in assisting people with finding sensible and manageable repayment options to their educational loans.
We are a division of National Associated Services which was formed by a group of individuals with over 24 years combined experience in various fields of the student loan industry, from consolidations to default resolutions. After seeing the pitfalls, broken promises, and failed programs routinely offered to people seeking answers to their student loans, we decided it was time to give people what they really needed: straight-forward answers and solutions. With defaultstudentloan.net there are no sales pitches or promises of unrealistic outcomes to an individual’s needs.
At defaultstudentloan.net we offer easy and affordable solutions to the often complex issues associated with repayment of student loans. With our wealth of experience and resources, our professional staff can assist you with:
- Preventing and ending wage garnishments, judgment proceedings, and federal tax offsets
- Eliminating your monthly student loan repayment
- Removing defaulted student loan statuses and improving credit scores
- Reestablishing your financial aid eligibility
- Student loan forgiveness programs
Because we recognize that every person’s situation is unique, we tailor individualized courses of action for each client. All of our clients are treated with the highest level of respect, professionalism, and confidentiality. When you choose us, you’ll be kept updated throughout our process, and most importantly, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing all of our services are backed by our 100% Service Guarantee: No Sales Pitch, No Games, Just Results!
We are a full-service consulting group that specializes in:
- Removing Default statuses from student loans, thus, improving your credit score.
- Putting an end to wage garnishments.
- Preventing federal tax offsets.
- Regaining federal financial aid eligibility.
- Lowering interest rates an additional 1.05%
- Elimination of uncollectable of student loans
- Plus much more...